The Seneca Volunteer Fire Hall is the perfect facility to hold a variety of events at an affordable price. Our facility can comfortably host your reception, seminar, party, meeting luncheon, dinner or any other type of event.
Room Sizes are:
- Large room is 46′ x 72′. Capacity 250 with space for dance floor.
- Small room is 18′ x 35′. Capacity 30.
- Kitchen for use by the renter or outside caterer.
- Coffee maker
- Ice Machine
- The hall is fully handicapped accessible.
- The entire facility is heated and air-conditioned.
- Medium size stage.
- Large parking lot – majority paved, entire lot is lighted.
- Non-Smoking building (PA State Law). Smoking is permitted outside.
- In an instance when the power goes out, a large outdoor generator keeps your event going with no interruption.
Prices: (Per Day)
- Large Room – Half Day (Under 8 hours) $200
- Large Room – All Day (8a to Midnight) $400
- Large Room – All Day (Plus Up to 4 hour previous day setup) $500
- Small Room – Half Day (Under 8 Hours) $100
- Small Room – All Day (8a to Midnight) $200
- Sign Advertising Per Day $25
- Security Deposit – Large Room $200
- Security Deposit – Small Room $100
The Fine Print:
- The security deposit is required to hold the date. Security deposit will be returned to renter following post-rental inspection.
- Full payment must be made within 30 days of the scheduled event.
- Any returned check will result in an additional $25 fee to the renter.
- 30-day notice prior to event is required for full refund. Less than 30 day notice will result in 50% refund.
Please contact the station for more information: 814-676-1305.